Garrett Robinson was
a big surprise when I showed up at Parkland composite High School to sit in on
the auditions that he was holding for the show he was directing, Unturned Stone. I wasn’t expecting him
to have an audition piece prepared as I was basically crashing the auditions
and no one, besides their drama teacher, knew about it prior to my arrival.
There was a bit of time between a couple of the auditions and Garrett and I got
talking and it came out that he also like to be onstage and when I told him
that if he ever wanted to audition for a show he should give me a call. When he
told me that he had an audition piece from the last show he was in that he
could do for me, I was blown away. He just jumped right up on stage and away he
went. I’m super excited to have him in the show as Dr. Craven. He had a couple
things to say about the show as well.
Colin’s struggle to be normal intrigues Garrett the
most about the show and the way that the Doctor commands authority sticks out
the most about his character. Garret is super excited to perform in general and
is looking forward to the show opening for audiences.
Garrett’s favorite quote from the show: ‘Very good
sir. Thank you sir.’ – Mr. Roach

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.