I had the
opportunity of catching Quinn's performance of 'The Grinch' in Holy Redeemer
High School's 2014 winter production of Miracle on 34th Street. For those of
you who also had the privilege of experiencing this show, you know what I mean
when I say that Quinn has a natural knack for character development and comedic
timing as he had the entire audience in stitches. I knew immediately that I had
to contact him and see if he would take the role of Ben Weatherstaff, the
crotchety old gardener in The Secret Garden.
From Quinn's point of
view, the casting process went like this... "I literally walked upstairs,
and then there was a call for me."
Quinn facetiously
describes himself as cranky, jerky and old, just like his character, but his
mischievous grin proves a different story. He has also expressed that he is the
most excited about the people he gets to work with for the show. Well, the
people in the show are excited to work with him too.
Me: What intrigues
you the most about the story of The Secret Garden?
Quinn: There's a
garden... that's a secret.
The Secret Garden
runs June 4, 5, & 6, 2015 at the Red Brick Arts Centre. Click HERE for tickets.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.